"I have a mind like a steel... uh... thingy." Patrick Logan's weblog.

Search This Blog

Friday, July 11, 2003

Award for best Bigco using OSS...

...goes to Ticketmaster for a very plainspoken description of their use and relationship with OSS software and people.

All I know is what was presented, asked, and answered in the session. That said, they appear to use OSS to their advantage, manage it well, and give back to the community including hiring good OSS developers to implement features they need and that the community at large can also benefit from.

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

Portland, Oregon, United States
I'm usually writing from my favorite location on the planet, the pacific northwest of the u.s. I write for myself only and unless otherwise specified my posts here should not be taken as representing an official position of my employer. Contact me at my gee mail account, username patrickdlogan.