Among the several artifacts from my 24 hour rant I will always treasure are the following quotes...
- "Refactoring for factuality, I think he means something more like..."
- "I've seen synchronized markers employed like pixie dust until the problem seems to go away."
- "I have a hard time telling what's really going on on that blog page."
- "Blimey, that’s gonna cause a bit of a ruckus."
- "It's an apples and rhinos comparison."
- "Lots of dodgy assertions and straw-man--bashing, but there are some lucid moments."
- "You're looking at premium car-wax, retina burning shine'y"
- "Right now the post is so heavily edited that it looks worse than a wiki page on thread mode during a flame war."
Classics. Thank you for the quotes and the arguments one way or the other.