"I have a mind like a steel... uh... thingy." Patrick Logan's weblog.

Search This Blog

Thursday, February 08, 2007

Memorablies

Among the several artifacts from my 24 hour rant I will always treasure are the following quotes...

  • "Refactoring for factuality, I think he means something more like..."
  • "I've seen synchronized markers employed like pixie dust until the problem seems to go away."
  • "I have a hard time telling what's really going on on that blog page."
  • "Blimey, that’s gonna cause a bit of a ruckus."
  • "It's an apples and rhinos comparison."
  • "Lots of dodgy assertions and straw-man--bashing, but there are some lucid moments."
  • "You're looking at premium car-wax, retina burning shine'y"
  • "Right now the post is so heavily edited that it looks worse than a wiki page on thread mode during a flame war."
Yes, and I edited that page by myself. No help. 8-)

Classics. Thank you for the quotes and the arguments one way or the other.

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

Portland, Oregon, United States
I'm usually writing from my favorite location on the planet, the pacific northwest of the u.s. I write for myself only and unless otherwise specified my posts here should not be taken as representing an official position of my employer. Contact me at my gee mail account, username patrickdlogan.