"I have a mind like a steel... uh... thingy." Patrick Logan's weblog.

Search This Blog

Monday, December 29, 2003

A break in holiday festivities for a technicalogy wish worth wishing...

Via Wired, Rael Dornfest, author of Google Hacks and the mobilewhack weblog, with a wish worth wishing for 2004...

"I'd like to see consumer mobile devices -- palmtops, hiptops and handsets --scriptable. It was scripting that drove the Web, taking it from a static online catalog of content to an operating system. Gaining simpler programmatic access to the contacts, calendars and other assorted user data; Bluetooth; messaging; image capture and manipulation on the phone will open up the mobile to the people prototyping the next generation of applications."

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

Portland, Oregon, United States
I'm usually writing from my favorite location on the planet, the pacific northwest of the u.s. I write for myself only and unless otherwise specified my posts here should not be taken as representing an official position of my employer. Contact me at my gee mail account, username patrickdlogan.