"I have a mind like a steel... uh... thingy." Patrick Logan's weblog.

Search This Blog

Thursday, March 04, 2004

"Hey, if we're going to exploit the dead, let's make sure it's the right dead."

The Guardian exposes more "backtracking"...

The campaign had said it would not use Sept. 11, 2001, for political reasons, yet footage from the aftermath of the terrorists attacks is shown in the ads.

While the Bush administration continues to discourage journalists from paying attention to dead Americans coming home from Iraq, the administration apparently has no qualms about exploiting dead Americans from September 11, 2001 in their political ads.

Oh, yeah, they also continue to obstruct the investigation of the terrorist attacks of September 11, 2001, an investigation that could prevent further deaths.

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

Portland, Oregon, United States
I'm usually writing from my favorite location on the planet, the pacific northwest of the u.s. I write for myself only and unless otherwise specified my posts here should not be taken as representing an official position of my employer. Contact me at my gee mail account, username patrickdlogan.