"I have a mind like a steel... uh... thingy." Patrick Logan's weblog.

Search This Blog

Monday, March 22, 2004

More on the Rise of the Continuation

News via Ted on a potential Kali-like mechanism for Stackless Python...

One interesting(?) thing I learned is that you'll be able to pickle tasklets, which could be used to simulate continuations (this seems like it would be slow), and could also be used to migrate tasklets to a different machine where they could be unpickled and resumed.

His entire Day 2 report from PyCon 2004 is action packed.

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

Portland, Oregon, United States
I'm usually writing from my favorite location on the planet, the pacific northwest of the u.s. I write for myself only and unless otherwise specified my posts here should not be taken as representing an official position of my employer. Contact me at my gee mail account, username patrickdlogan.