"I have a mind like a steel... uh... thingy." Patrick Logan's weblog.

Search This Blog

Thursday, June 17, 2004

First International REA Technology Workshop

REA (Resources-Events-Agents) originated as an accounting model. Early on it's application has been with computing. Significant applications of REA have been extended out to inter-enterprise supply chains.

And now there are some interesting results from the First International REA Technology Workshop.

Several participants from Microsoft Business Solutions.

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

Portland, Oregon, United States
I'm usually writing from my favorite location on the planet, the pacific northwest of the u.s. I write for myself only and unless otherwise specified my posts here should not be taken as representing an official position of my employer. Contact me at my gee mail account, username patrickdlogan.