"I have a mind like a steel... uh... thingy." Patrick Logan's weblog.

Search This Blog

Thursday, August 03, 2006

Sun Digging Deep for Dynamic Language Support

From JavaWorld...

Moreover, Bracha, who joked that "it is good to be behind former enemy lines," noted that among the benefits of enhancing Sun's support for dynamic languages is simplifying implementers' lives.

He also said better support for dynamic languages also would likely yield more good implementations for programmers to use, and provide potential for "awesome performance over time."

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

Portland, Oregon, United States
I'm usually writing from my favorite location on the planet, the pacific northwest of the u.s. I write for myself only and unless otherwise specified my posts here should not be taken as representing an official position of my employer. Contact me at my gee mail account, username patrickdlogan.