"I have a mind like a steel... uh... thingy." Patrick Logan's weblog.

Search This Blog

Monday, January 01, 2007

Resilience and the Javaspaces Model

One of the good high-level programming model introductions to Javaspaces is available behind a registration wall. I was handed the PDF but since it is copyrighted yet free, I'm uncomfortable posting it for you. I'd recommend you register and get it if you are curious about a simple model meeting a common need where Javaspaces provides much less effort than, say, JMS.

I'll call it "Resilience and the Error Hospital" while the actual title has more buzz words (e.g. SOA) and no direct URL.

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

Portland, Oregon, United States
I'm usually writing from my favorite location on the planet, the pacific northwest of the u.s. I write for myself only and unless otherwise specified my posts here should not be taken as representing an official position of my employer. Contact me at my gee mail account, username patrickdlogan.