"I have a mind like a steel... uh... thingy." Patrick Logan's weblog.

Search This Blog

Monday, March 05, 2007

Minimalism

Dan Creswell writes about the various directions Javaspaces could be taken...

I’m a minimalist, I like my JavaSpaces nice and simple and I like being able to construct cleanly layered frameworks on top of JavaSpaces. This allows me to have nicely separated responsibilities at each layer leading to (IMHO) better, more understandable, more maintainable design in my systems. I also like to avoid building such layers on top of JavaSpaces if there’s something out there already that can do the job better in a specific scenario.

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

Portland, Oregon, United States
I'm usually writing from my favorite location on the planet, the pacific northwest of the u.s. I write for myself only and unless otherwise specified my posts here should not be taken as representing an official position of my employer. Contact me at my gee mail account, username patrickdlogan.