"I have a mind like a steel... uh... thingy." Patrick Logan's weblog.

Search This Blog

Wednesday, August 22, 2007

One-a-days

Via Steve Dekorte, mortgage lenders in August so far are failing at an average of one per day...

Again the question is raised, who will be refinancing the trillion dollars of mortgage resets over the next year?
Also...
...approximately $500 billion of adjustable rate mortgages are scheduled to reset skyward in 2007 by an average of over 200 basis points. 2008 holds even more surprises with nearly $700 billion ARMS subject to reset, nearly 3/4 of which are subprimes.
Ah, it'll blow over. ;-/

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

Portland, Oregon, United States
I'm usually writing from my favorite location on the planet, the pacific northwest of the u.s. I write for myself only and unless otherwise specified my posts here should not be taken as representing an official position of my employer. Contact me at my gee mail account, username patrickdlogan.