"I have a mind like a steel... uh... thingy." Patrick Logan's weblog.

Search This Blog

Thursday, December 13, 2007

Yahoo Flex Skin, Other Flex News

Among other recent Flash/Flex/Air/Adobe news, Yahoo released an open source skin for Flex.

Elsewhere new versions of Flash/Flex/Air from Adobe have been released and in some cases newly opened up.

I don't feel compelled to use the Flex Data Services, but for those who do, or when I do, today's news should be encouraging. You can use their open source implementation, or use their open specification for an alternative, e.g. in some other non-JVM language.

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

Portland, Oregon, United States
I'm usually writing from my favorite location on the planet, the pacific northwest of the u.s. I write for myself only and unless otherwise specified my posts here should not be taken as representing an official position of my employer. Contact me at my gee mail account, username patrickdlogan.