"I have a mind like a steel... uh... thingy." Patrick Logan's weblog.

Search This Blog

Saturday, March 22, 2008

AONW 2008 Pix 3/8

Monica Yap in front of the "marketplace" of sessions that had just been announced, then scheduled by conference participants. People are seeing the two-day schedule for the first time (many of them just created it over the previous minutes). Monica is a co-organizer, and is from Solutions IQ, a key sponsor of the conference and they put on the Tuesday evening party.

The schedule we made, and some notes and pictures, are on the conference wiki.

Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

Portland, Oregon, United States
I'm usually writing from my favorite location on the planet, the pacific northwest of the u.s. I write for myself only and unless otherwise specified my posts here should not be taken as representing an official position of my employer. Contact me at my gee mail account, username patrickdlogan.