I'm really enjoying this podcast. It's like having the best of the
History Channel on in the background while working away.
"I have a mind like a steel... uh... thingy." Patrick Logan's weblog.
- ► 2011 (19)
- ► 2009 (40)
10/26 - 11/02
- NPR's Slip of the Pen
- Why the hell would we want these people anywhere n...
- Don Ross & Andy McKee - Ebony Coast
- Amazing Journey
- McCain - getting Alzheimer's before our eyes?
- AIG - Where did the cash go?
- Oh Dear - "Dynamic Declarations"
- Growing Up
- StAX(Mate) and WAX
- Emacs Rectangles
- How to (count) votes
- Noonan, er, Time
- Dan Carlin's Hardcore History
- Time Sharing
- ▼ 10/26 - 11/02 (14)
- ► 2007 (388)
- ► 2006 (261)
- ► 2005 (335)
- ► 2004 (534)
- ► 2003 (286)
- Patrick Logan
- Portland, Oregon, United States
- I'm usually writing from my favorite location on the planet, the pacific northwest of the u.s. I write for myself only and unless otherwise specified my posts here should not be taken as representing an official position of my employer. Contact me at my gee mail account, username patrickdlogan.