"I have a mind like a steel... uh... thingy." Patrick Logan's weblog.

Search This Blog

Sunday, November 23, 2008

Quiz: Second Degree Sprain

Sunday night update from the OS Beavers on the state of Quiz Rogers shoulder injury...

Here's what I understand about a second-degree shoulder sprain: it's worse than a first-degree sprain. I would think if Quiz Rogers plays in the Civil War he runs the risk of worsening the tear, possibly taking him out of whatever bowl game the Beavers get. (No worse than the Sun Bowl.)

I'd suppose Riley will start the game without Quiz and play him, at most, only if needed.

For all you OS fans.

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

Portland, Oregon, United States
I'm usually writing from my favorite location on the planet, the pacific northwest of the u.s. I write for myself only and unless otherwise specified my posts here should not be taken as representing an official position of my employer. Contact me at my gee mail account, username patrickdlogan.