"I have a mind like a steel... uh... thingy." Patrick Logan's weblog.

Search This Blog

Saturday, May 03, 2003

More Notable Bloggers - Distributed Systems

Jon Udell points out Bob Martin, Ward, and Guido van Rossum have entered the blog world. I'll pay particular attention to Ward's, he has a singular style and an uncommonly sensible approach to software.

Moreover two notable people in distributed systems have blogs as well: Ken Arnold and Jim Waldo.

Both have been instrumental with JINI and JavaSpaces, the two best satellites in the Java universe.

The blogsphere has achieved another level of benefit for software developers with the addition of this new handful. I'll have to check out the others in their sidebars.

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

Portland, Oregon, United States
I'm usually writing from my favorite location on the planet, the pacific northwest of the u.s. I write for myself only and unless otherwise specified my posts here should not be taken as representing an official position of my employer. Contact me at my gee mail account, username patrickdlogan.