"I have a mind like a steel... uh... thingy." Patrick Logan's weblog.

Search This Blog

Friday, July 29, 2005

BTS 2006

This is good news from Don Box on Biztalk Server 2006. The current installation process is desperately painful.

Simple default installation will get more people playing and learning, which is needed to understand the pros and cons of BTS. Let's hope some other usability issues have been similarly addressed. Unless you *like* programming in the lower right hand corner of your screen. 8^)

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

Portland, Oregon, United States
I'm usually writing from my favorite location on the planet, the pacific northwest of the u.s. I write for myself only and unless otherwise specified my posts here should not be taken as representing an official position of my employer. Contact me at my gee mail account, username patrickdlogan.