"I have a mind like a steel... uh... thingy." Patrick Logan's weblog.

Search This Blog

Monday, December 26, 2005

Not Unexpected

You scored as The Amazing Spider-Man. After being bitten by a radioactive spider, Peter Parker was transformed from a nerdy high school student into New York's greatest hero. Peter enjoys the thrill of being a super hero, but he struggles with the burdens of leading a double life. He hopes someday to win the heart of his true love Mary Jane, the woman he's loved since before he even liked girls. Right now, he just wants to make it through college and pay his bills.

The Amazing Spider-Man

63%

Neo, the "One"

63%

Maximus

50%

Lara Croft

46%

El Zorro

42%

Batman, the Dark Knight

42%

Captain Jack Sparrow

38%

The Terminator

33%

William Wallace

33%

Indiana Jones

33%

James Bond, Agent 007

17%

Which Action Hero Would You Be? v. 2.0
created with QuizFarm.com

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

Portland, Oregon, United States
I'm usually writing from my favorite location on the planet, the pacific northwest of the u.s. I write for myself only and unless otherwise specified my posts here should not be taken as representing an official position of my employer. Contact me at my gee mail account, username patrickdlogan.