"I have a mind like a steel... uh... thingy." Patrick Logan's weblog.

Search This Blog

Saturday, November 03, 2007

Rest at QCon SFO Next Week

Pete Lacey will be there. If his talk is anywhere as good as some of his online presentations, that should be a highlight. The Rest agenda for next Thursday in SFO looks so good. I'm almost all packed. Well, that packing is for the trip to Indianapolis tomorrow through Wednesday.

So the flight to SFO has been routed through the midwest. Sigh. We'll get into SFO about 11:30pm on Wednesday.

Hopefully I will be awake for the 9am Thursday talk. I've been a fan of James Noble for years, esp. his classic Notes on Postmodern Programming.

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

Portland, Oregon, United States
I'm usually writing from my favorite location on the planet, the pacific northwest of the u.s. I write for myself only and unless otherwise specified my posts here should not be taken as representing an official position of my employer. Contact me at my gee mail account, username patrickdlogan.