"I have a mind like a steel... uh... thingy." Patrick Logan's weblog.

Search This Blog

Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Vista: "Career Ending"

Joe Wilcox of Microsoft Watch notes...

"Poole's departure pretty much marks the end of an era. Nearly every
Microsoft executive associated with the Windows Vista launch has left
the company. Vista has proven to be a career-ending enterprise, in
stark contrast to bygone days when big promotions followed the release
of a new Windows version.

I wonder: Would Poole have stayed, if not for those e-mails released
as part of the Windows Vista Capable lawsuit? Vistagate isn't over
yet. "

http://www.microsoft-watch.com/content/corporate/poole_realizes_his_unlimited_potential_elsewhere.html?kc=MWRSS02129TX1K0000535

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

Portland, Oregon, United States
I'm usually writing from my favorite location on the planet, the pacific northwest of the u.s. I write for myself only and unless otherwise specified my posts here should not be taken as representing an official position of my employer. Contact me at my gee mail account, username patrickdlogan.