Shouldn't this be required reading as part of an undergraduate computer science degree? Why not? This vocabulary should be on the tips of our tongues, like the periodic table.
"I have a mind like a steel... uh... thingy." Patrick Logan's weblog.
- ► 2011 (19)
- ► 2009 (40)
- ► 2008 (402)
- ► 2007 (388)
- ► 2006 (261)
- ► 2005 (335)
- ► 2004 (534)
04/06 - 04/13
- Networks of Incremental Computing for On-going Res...
- The Hundred Year Discussion on Language
- Subtle humor from a Lisp programmer
- GNU Smalltalk 2.1
- People Making a Difference: The Lives of Good Publ...
- Are you FIT?
- Fall back men. There's people here who *yell*!
- A Mighty Wind is Blowin'
- The Hundred Year Language
- 41 calls 43 with congratulations on the new Iraq
- *Dynamically* Tolerating Failures
- CS Foundations: CSP now on-line
- Whither Smalltalk? A Classic Notation for Expressi...
- Winter in Boston
- ▼ 04/06 - 04/13 (15)
- Patrick Logan
- Portland, Oregon, United States
- I'm usually writing from my favorite location on the planet, the pacific northwest of the u.s. I write for myself only and unless otherwise specified my posts here should not be taken as representing an official position of my employer. Contact me at my gee mail account, username patrickdlogan.