"I have a mind like a steel... uh... thingy." Patrick Logan's weblog.

Search This Blog

Thursday, April 10, 2003

Fall back men. There's people here who *yell*!

My wife works in the public school system. There're much worse stories than this, and sadly, they even involve kids, health, and well-being, which the following story does not really.

I am sorry. I cannot feel much sympathy for Philip Greenspun's tale of retreat to private schools. Better to have this kind of thinking isolated in the in-bred society anyway I guess. Make room for people who have the right attitude and can actually make a difference rather than just be a difference.

I too easily slip into cynism, and this is what I wrote on Philip's comment page...

Poor little thing. She even cried?

Must be rough. Retreat to the private school. Fall back, men.

Note to self: gotta close on the house in the gated community.

Hurry, men. There's people here who *yell*!

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

Portland, Oregon, United States
I'm usually writing from my favorite location on the planet, the pacific northwest of the u.s. I write for myself only and unless otherwise specified my posts here should not be taken as representing an official position of my employer. Contact me at my gee mail account, username patrickdlogan.