"I have a mind like a steel... uh... thingy." Patrick Logan's weblog.

Search This Blog

Monday, January 26, 2004

A Method for Design By Contract

At the BCS OOPS Resource page, the slides from Richard Mitchell's December session on a "Method for Design By Contract" (zipped ppt).

This presentation is worth reading on two levels:

  1. This is one of the best presentations of Design By Contract, what it is and how to do it.
  2. This is just a good example of an expository presentation in general.

BTW the ideas in Design By Contract are useful for defining services in general.

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

Portland, Oregon, United States
I'm usually writing from my favorite location on the planet, the pacific northwest of the u.s. I write for myself only and unless otherwise specified my posts here should not be taken as representing an official position of my employer. Contact me at my gee mail account, username patrickdlogan.