The intent is there, the accomplishment is there. The only bummer is the notation of the query language itself. Who wants to write code like that?
"I have a mind like a steel... uh... thingy." Patrick Logan's weblog.
- ► 2011 (19)
- ► 2009 (40)
- ► 2008 (402)
- ► 2007 (388)
- ► 2006 (261)
- ► 2005 (335)
01/25 - 02/01
- The Psychology of Query Programming
- Taking a Stand for Our Public Airwaves
- Descriptive Temporary
- Addressing DLL Hell with 40 year old technology
- The Right Stuff
- Messages and Objects, Again
- More on Inheritance Being Evil
- Who's the Loser?
- Is COM interop more stable than dotnet's?
- Minimum Requirements for One Runtime, Multiple Lan...
- A thread of conversation on the agile-testing ya...
- PERT and Agility
- Catfish in the Memepool
- A Method for Design By Contract
- Programmer Tests vs. V&V Tests
- Idiomatic Lisp and Idiomatic Scheme
- Turn a Handheld into a Desktop
- Composing (Avalon) and Partial Classes (XAML)
- ▼ 01/25 - 02/01 (18)
- ► 2003 (286)
- Patrick Logan
- Portland, Oregon, United States
- I'm usually writing from my favorite location on the planet, the pacific northwest of the u.s. I write for myself only and unless otherwise specified my posts here should not be taken as representing an official position of my employer. Contact me at my gee mail account, username patrickdlogan.