Here's the scene, then: A president who pulled family strings to get a berth in the Texas Air National Guard, and then couldn't even show up for that cushy job, sends out a vice president who won multiple draft deferments and candidly admits he had "other priorities" more important than fighting under U.S. colors, to attack the "judgment" of a Democratic candidate who both fought for his country and had the guts to turn against the war when its folly became evident.
"I have a mind like a steel... uh... thingy." Patrick Logan's weblog.
- ► 2011 (19)
- ► 2009 (40)
- ► 2008 (402)
- ► 2007 (388)
- ► 2006 (261)
- ► 2005 (335)
04/25 - 05/02
- Another "Hmm" Moment
- Context, Hierarchy, and Value Chains
- Why Open Source should not combat Longhorn
- Now you understand why the Pentagon was so upset b...
- Things that make me say, "Hmm."
- Here's the scene
- The Horror. The Horror.
- Vacation Ideas for N. California
- Self 4.2.1 with optimizing compiler for Mac OS 10....
- For Camp Smalltalk
- Bad News for Ruby
- Advantage: Lisp
- She blinded me with science
- ▼ 04/25 - 05/02 (13)
- ► 2003 (286)
- Patrick Logan
- Portland, Oregon, United States
- I'm usually writing from my favorite location on the planet, the pacific northwest of the u.s. I write for myself only and unless otherwise specified my posts here should not be taken as representing an official position of my employer. Contact me at my gee mail account, username patrickdlogan.