I can't recall if I've seen this before, it's a straightforward introduction to ReST.
"I have a mind like a steel... uh... thingy." Patrick Logan's weblog.
- ► 2011 (19)
- ► 2009 (40)
- ► 2008 (402)
- ► 2007 (388)
- ► 2006 (261)
- ► 2005 (335)
05/02 - 05/09
- Simplicity vs. Rigidity
- The Land Institute
- Ocean Arks
- Solar Living
- It's that time again
- Please use the *web* ??
- It's about time
- If you have really simple compensation requireme...
- Why is this so hard?
- ReST Tutorial
- Finally, reality makes an appearance on-stage
- Speech Acts, Combinators, and ReST: Oh My!
- Divergence and Synchrony
- Why Pessimistic Transactions Aren't Practical
- On Directories and Databases
- Why did Moore go with a Disney subsidiary?
- No need for cynicism here
- That SOA Religion
- What makes a good language for embedded systems?
- Welcome to Iraq, John Negroponte. And welcome back...
- Autonomic doesn't mean easy
- Arguments for eating organically grown food. Al...
- ...just being amazed at being able to select a pie...
- Love for the Block object.
- ...the rules engines that James Owen has been writ...
- Putting Methods in System Objects
- XML not all that it's cracked up to be? (Breaking ...
- Two Americas?
- The Cost/Benefit of Language Features
- ▼ 05/02 - 05/09 (31)
- ► 2003 (286)
- Patrick Logan
- Portland, Oregon, United States
- I'm usually writing from my favorite location on the planet, the pacific northwest of the u.s. I write for myself only and unless otherwise specified my posts here should not be taken as representing an official position of my employer. Contact me at my gee mail account, username patrickdlogan.