Failure is way, way safer than trying something that isn't "mainstream".I have seen many people succeed personally essentially by enabling the failure of their organizations. I guess I shouldn't knock it.
"I have a mind like a steel... uh... thingy." Patrick Logan's weblog.
- ► 2011 (19)
- ► 2009 (40)
- ► 2008 (402)
04/08 - 04/15
- Practice Begets Simplicity
- Not For Long?
- Iraq - That's Right
- Innovation Happened Elsewhere
- Stem Cell Therapy May Combat Type 1 Diabetes
- Dynamic Language Symposium 2007
- How To Tell Stuff To A Computer
- Paul's Cliff Notes
- Rediscovering Smalltalk Kind Of
- April Portland Smalltalk Users Group
- Gambit Wiki
- No Comment
- Success By Failure
- Latent Technical Complexity
- ▼ 04/08 - 04/15 (16)
- ► 2006 (261)
- ► 2005 (335)
- ► 2004 (534)
- ► 2003 (286)
- Patrick Logan
- Portland, Oregon, United States
- I'm usually writing from my favorite location on the planet, the pacific northwest of the u.s. I write for myself only and unless otherwise specified my posts here should not be taken as representing an official position of my employer. Contact me at my gee mail account, username patrickdlogan.