"I have a mind like a steel... uh... thingy." Patrick Logan's weblog.

Search This Blog

Thursday, April 19, 2007

Vista Smalltalk for Flash

A hat tip to Patrick Mueller in the comments of my most recent post on starting up with Flex.

I'd not been paying much attention to Vista Smalltalk. Very nice. And Peter Fisk seems to be using the controls from mx.controls that I had problems with. Now to dig into his code to figure out what if any magic lies behind his Lisp or if I was simply missing something.

Either way, good news. The blogs come through.

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

Portland, Oregon, United States
I'm usually writing from my favorite location on the planet, the pacific northwest of the u.s. I write for myself only and unless otherwise specified my posts here should not be taken as representing an official position of my employer. Contact me at my gee mail account, username patrickdlogan.