"I have a mind like a steel... uh... thingy." Patrick Logan's weblog.

Search This Blog

Tuesday, July 15, 2008

There Goes The Neighborhood

"Nintendo this morning announced plans for a version of the
blockbuster "Grand Theft Auto" game franchise for the Nintendo DS
handheld game system. The hard-core game is atypical for a system that
has been built on more casual titles as "Nintendogs" and "Brain Age."
Dubbed "Grand Theft Auto: Chinatown Wars," the game will be available
this winter, the company says."

http://blog.seattlepi.nwsource.com/microsoft/archives/143556.asp?source=rss

1 comment:

Unknown said...

It's been done before:

http://www.gamespot.com/gba/adventure/grandtheftautogba/index.html

Blog Archive

About Me

Portland, Oregon, United States
I'm usually writing from my favorite location on the planet, the pacific northwest of the u.s. I write for myself only and unless otherwise specified my posts here should not be taken as representing an official position of my employer. Contact me at my gee mail account, username patrickdlogan.