"Chinese regulators have told domestic banks to stop interbank lending
to U.S. financial institutions to prevent possible losses during the
financial crisis, the South China Morning Post reported on Thursday."
"I have a mind like a steel... uh... thingy." Patrick Logan's weblog.
- ► 2011 (19)
- ► 2009 (40)
09/28 - 10/05
- You Too Can Debate. You Betcha!
- Voodoo Donuts
- Worst. Idea. In. Music. Ever.
- Fools Errand
- How Oregon voted in the massive debt giveaway
- You're Darn Right
- What's On The Cloud Vs. What The Cloud Is On
- This Is Science
- What About The Whips
- At Least REST / Atom Is Now A Marketing Ploy?
- Iggy and Ziggy on the Dinah Shore TV show
- Gimme Danger - Iggy Pop and the Stooges
- Thank You Local Representatives
- "Gotcha! Journalism"
- LinuxCon - Portland - September 2009
- Mark Watson: "Sometimes our system works"
- Mobile WiMax Arrives - But Still Not In Portland
- Pier CMS, well "next generation wiki" really
- From iTunes' genius playlist
- Absolutely Fabulous
- JVM Language Summit
- Mark Watson's Book
- Defazio - An Oregon Congressman to be proud of
- The Legislative Language of Thieves
- ▼ 09/28 - 10/05 (26)
- ► 2007 (388)
- ► 2006 (261)
- ► 2005 (335)
- ► 2004 (534)
- ► 2003 (286)
- Patrick Logan
- Portland, Oregon, United States
- I'm usually writing from my favorite location on the planet, the pacific northwest of the u.s. I write for myself only and unless otherwise specified my posts here should not be taken as representing an official position of my employer. Contact me at my gee mail account, username patrickdlogan.