"I have a mind like a steel... uh... thingy." Patrick Logan's weblog.

Search This Blog

Saturday, May 15, 2004

Arianna Online

"How can the United States allow public executions of the Viet Cong?," the distraught military wife asked. "My husband is a prisoner of war in North Viet Nam and I am concerned for his treatment. What has happened to Americans, do we no longer value the ideals that my brother died for in World War Two and we thought my husband fought for in this war?"
Via Arianna Huffington's blog (feed).

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

Portland, Oregon, United States
I'm usually writing from my favorite location on the planet, the pacific northwest of the u.s. I write for myself only and unless otherwise specified my posts here should not be taken as representing an official position of my employer. Contact me at my gee mail account, username patrickdlogan.