As Powell is pushed back into the Bush administration spotlight as their token moderate, let's not forget his roles in military controversies go as far back as the My Lai massacre cover-up and include the Iran-Contra scandal.
"I have a mind like a steel... uh... thingy." Patrick Logan's weblog.
- ► 2011 (19)
- ► 2009 (40)
- ► 2008 (402)
- ► 2007 (388)
- ► 2006 (261)
- ► 2005 (335)
05/16 - 05/23
- MS IBF and Open Office?
- Good luck
- On the nature of "new"
- Data Models, Data Formats, Data Bases
- What could happen here?
- Using language to dominate politics
- Maybe past time?
- XML and Data Models
- Dear Reader
- Nelson wonders... "Can I really believe my count...
- Web Apps and Compound Docs
- A principled use of XML?
- More on Longhorn and Macromedia
- Powell, My Lai, and Iran-Contra
- Data Services are a sign of SOA maturation
- ▼ 05/16 - 05/23 (16)
- ► 2003 (286)
- Patrick Logan
- Portland, Oregon, United States
- I'm usually writing from my favorite location on the planet, the pacific northwest of the u.s. I write for myself only and unless otherwise specified my posts here should not be taken as representing an official position of my employer. Contact me at my gee mail account, username patrickdlogan.