"I have a mind like a steel... uh... thingy." Patrick Logan's weblog.

Search This Blog

Wednesday, August 03, 2005

Gems: Servers, Blogging, etc.

Phil Windley reportedly paraphrasing Paul Graham at OSCON 2005...

Someone who proposes to run Windows on servers ought to be prepared to explain what they know about servers that Google and Yahoo don't know...

The NYT front page is a list of people who write for the NYTs. Del.icio.us is a list of people who are interesting. You can see them side-by-side. You can see how little overlap there is...

Start-up environments are more like home work environments. This is probably the most productive the company is ever going to be...

Meetings count for work, just like programming, but they're so much easier.

Aw, just go read it. There are too many gems to quote.

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

Portland, Oregon, United States
I'm usually writing from my favorite location on the planet, the pacific northwest of the u.s. I write for myself only and unless otherwise specified my posts here should not be taken as representing an official position of my employer. Contact me at my gee mail account, username patrickdlogan.