"I have a mind like a steel... uh... thingy." Patrick Logan's weblog.

Search This Blog

Wednesday, August 03, 2005

Why I Live in Oregon

A photo from an OSCON 2005 attendee shows why I live in Oregon. This spot is about an hour from my house. It doesn't get any better than this for me. If you don't like the rare 90F days in the summer, just drive over the Coastal Range an hour and you are likely to get 60F because the hot valley is sucking all the moisture in from the Pacific. Camping on the beach in August often means you'll be wearing sweatshirts and jackets in the afternoon.

(And here are all the OSCON 2005 photos.)

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

Portland, Oregon, United States
I'm usually writing from my favorite location on the planet, the pacific northwest of the u.s. I write for myself only and unless otherwise specified my posts here should not be taken as representing an official position of my employer. Contact me at my gee mail account, username patrickdlogan.