"I have a mind like a steel... uh... thingy." Patrick Logan's weblog.

Search This Blog

Friday, August 05, 2005

Things That Make Me Go Hmmm

Some things might make *you* go hmmm. However there are other things that make *me* go hmmm.

While the APP is 'just a' publishing technology and Atom is 'just a' syndication technology, there are five reasons to that microprotocols - namespaced module extensions that inform and affect application behaviour - will appear as an alternative to WS and SOAP based technologies by targeting enterprise computing concerns like reliable messaging and tracking.
Hmmm.

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

Portland, Oregon, United States
I'm usually writing from my favorite location on the planet, the pacific northwest of the u.s. I write for myself only and unless otherwise specified my posts here should not be taken as representing an official position of my employer. Contact me at my gee mail account, username patrickdlogan.