"I have a mind like a steel... uh... thingy." Patrick Logan's weblog.

Search This Blog

Sunday, June 10, 2007

Cheaper Than Tibco

Bill de hÓra observes...

it's probably not the kind of message bus you have in mind
Plus he's given us the over/under on Scala hitting Google's front page. (It's not on mine yet either.)

From the referenced post by David Pollak...

In many ways, Scala is blend of a lot of these good worlds. I like that I could choose to blend Actors, servlets, and all the other stuff that's part of the Scala world. It means that I have a choice about how I solve a problem. I hope you've enjoyed my solution to the "scaling Twitter problem." I hope you'll enjoy how the Erlang/Erlyweb folks solve it with their chitter project.

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

Portland, Oregon, United States
I'm usually writing from my favorite location on the planet, the pacific northwest of the u.s. I write for myself only and unless otherwise specified my posts here should not be taken as representing an official position of my employer. Contact me at my gee mail account, username patrickdlogan.