Let me get this straight, just as I am acclimating myself to groovy,
the world is coming around to lisp? I'll believe that when I see it.
But 10 years from now, I can imagine a programming community that
thinks nothing of the (), which is exactly how one should feel about
"I have a mind like a steel... uh... thingy." Patrick Logan's weblog.
- ► 2011 (19)
- ► 2009 (40)
11/30 - 12/07
- If Roundball Had Body Checking
- government-related twitter and blog directory
- The Transition is Over?
- Best Groovy Book So Far
- Monday the 8th at pdxfunc
- Another Smalltalk in Flash
- WiMax in PDX - you can order it now
- Too much information
- Winter Coders' Social II - Tuesday, December 9th, ...
- Geek Meets Art, Dec. 7, PDX
- Emacs and Clojure
- ▼ 11/30 - 12/07 (14)
- ► 2007 (388)
- ► 2006 (261)
- ► 2005 (335)
- ► 2004 (534)
- ► 2003 (286)
- Patrick Logan
- Portland, Oregon, United States
- I'm usually writing from my favorite location on the planet, the pacific northwest of the u.s. I write for myself only and unless otherwise specified my posts here should not be taken as representing an official position of my employer. Contact me at my gee mail account, username patrickdlogan.