"I have a mind like a steel... uh... thingy." Patrick Logan's weblog.

Search This Blog

Thursday, January 06, 2005

More Ways to Give and Help Children

In addition to my two favorites, Anders Jacobsen is asking bloggers to include these organizations on our blogs. For each of us that does, he'll donate to the British Red Cross. Thanks Anders! I think UNICEF is a good organization to have at the top, reading about their concern for child safety given the number of orphans resulting from the disaster. Pray to change the hearts and minds of people who would take advantage of children like this.

International aid organizations: UNICEF (United Nations Children's Fund) United Nations' World Food Programme Medecins Sans Frontieres / Doctors without Borders (donate!) CARE International The International Federation of Red Cross and Red Crescent Societies UK/Europe: Disasters Emergency Comittee (DEC) - comprises a raft of aid agencies, including the below and others British Red Cross Oxfam Save the Children UK North America: American Red Cross Canadian Red Cross Save The Children Oxfam America Anders Jacobsen: Webloggers: Give to tsunami victims and I'll give too!

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

Portland, Oregon, United States
I'm usually writing from my favorite location on the planet, the pacific northwest of the u.s. I write for myself only and unless otherwise specified my posts here should not be taken as representing an official position of my employer. Contact me at my gee mail account, username patrickdlogan.