"I have a mind like a steel... uh... thingy." Patrick Logan's weblog.

Search This Blog

Monday, January 03, 2005

Process Models

Bill de hOra writes...

There's no question that too much business logic is locked up in middleware and systems programming languages. But we need to avoid the industry standard hype cycle on these technologies and be clear on what they can and cannot do...
Process modeling has to balance agility and formality. We cannot allow to happen to process modeling what has happened to data modeling. And then we have to take back data modeling and fix *that* too. Related note.

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

Portland, Oregon, United States
I'm usually writing from my favorite location on the planet, the pacific northwest of the u.s. I write for myself only and unless otherwise specified my posts here should not be taken as representing an official position of my employer. Contact me at my gee mail account, username patrickdlogan.