"I have a mind like a steel... uh... thingy." Patrick Logan's weblog.

Search This Blog

Sunday, January 02, 2005

One Startling Sentence

PJE writes in a comment...

He's not saying adding enough negative numbers makes a positive -- although your phrasing sure made me click on the link out of mathematical curiosity!
Which is of course why I wrote that, and is drawn from the idea of One Startling Sentence.

But I chose two startling sentences. (One is the title itself.) I thought of a third, but thought then that was too much.

2 comments:

Isaac Gouy said...

"eye-catching claim or statement that the paper will substantiate"What followed did not substantiate the "eye-catching statement"

Patrick Logan said...

I haven't written the rest yet.

Blog Archive

About Me

Portland, Oregon, United States
I'm usually writing from my favorite location on the planet, the pacific northwest of the u.s. I write for myself only and unless otherwise specified my posts here should not be taken as representing an official position of my employer. Contact me at my gee mail account, username patrickdlogan.