Of course, Mr. Moore is being selective in what he chooses to include in his movie; he's a polemicist, not a journalist. But he implicitly raises the issue that much of what we've seen elsewhere during this war, often under the label of "news," has been just as subjectively edited.
"I have a mind like a steel... uh... thingy." Patrick Logan's weblog.
- ► 2011 (19)
- ► 2009 (40)
- ► 2008 (402)
- ► 2007 (388)
- ► 2006 (261)
- ► 2005 (335)
05/23 - 05/30
- What sells?
- Reading vs. Taking
- Is this ReST?
- The problem with Share Point (and most "portals")
- "Entity Aggregation" (i.e. data) and SOA
- We need a great utility player, not a specialist
- Why so late to the "table" (so to speak)?
- What a concept!
- XAML as a document format --- might work
- Graham Glass on Programming Languages
- "Nullable Types"
- Integration Databases
- Scheme SYNTAX-RULES How-To
- Improvements needed in VS Team Edition
- The Road from Genera to Longhorn
- Blogger Problems
- Smalltalk for Mobile Applications
- Longhorn is becoming a Pig Pile
- It's a Vendor Fest
- I am diabetic...
- And it's just May
- ▼ 05/23 - 05/30 (27)
- ► 2003 (286)
- Patrick Logan
- Portland, Oregon, United States
- I'm usually writing from my favorite location on the planet, the pacific northwest of the u.s. I write for myself only and unless otherwise specified my posts here should not be taken as representing an official position of my employer. Contact me at my gee mail account, username patrickdlogan.