"I have a mind like a steel... uh... thingy." Patrick Logan's weblog.

Search This Blog

Monday, May 24, 2004

Improvements needed in VS Team Edition

Steve Loughran writes...

[it] is interesting to see what is in -what MS and their IT department customers think we need. In: all the Rational-class beaurocratic workflow. Not-in: lightweight presence indicators like highlighting who is editing which file.

The other amusing thing is that the Visual Studio Architect Edition doesnt include testing. That's right. Architects design with fancy UML tools; developers are separate people who write tests, testers are people who run them.

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

Portland, Oregon, United States
I'm usually writing from my favorite location on the planet, the pacific northwest of the u.s. I write for myself only and unless otherwise specified my posts here should not be taken as representing an official position of my employer. Contact me at my gee mail account, username patrickdlogan.