"I have a mind like a steel... uh... thingy." Patrick Logan's weblog.

Search This Blog

Thursday, July 31, 2008

Erlang Zeitgeist

What a difference a year or so makes. Erlang was popping up all over
at OSCON last week. Picking it up to solve some problems in a new or
revised system seems to be almost common place now.

"Delicious, in its former state, was a huge Perl application on top of
Apache and MySQL. Since then, its been completely recreated in a
tiered system with quite a bit of PHP and c++ with Erlang sprinkled
around in various places."

http://blog.socklabs.com/2008/07/delicious_is_gone_long_live_de/

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

Portland, Oregon, United States
I'm usually writing from my favorite location on the planet, the pacific northwest of the u.s. I write for myself only and unless otherwise specified my posts here should not be taken as representing an official position of my employer. Contact me at my gee mail account, username patrickdlogan.