"I have a mind like a steel... uh... thingy." Patrick Logan's weblog.

Search This Blog

Friday, August 01, 2008

Linux Plumbers Conference

If I were more of a Linux Plumber by trade I'd be interested in this...

Linux Plumbers Conference
Portland, Oregon
September 17-19

On the Portland State University campus, downtown.

Portland is typically as beautiful in September as it is now in
August. Just a couple two three degrees cooler and equally sunny.

Actually it's cold and cloudy today. That'll be gone in a day or two.

Oh, and there Linux as well.

http://linuxplumbersconf.org/

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey - did you want to pay for my registration fees!! I was excited that I could attend OSCON for free. Damn those plumbers!
~Mark
buckyspalace.net

Patrick Logan said...

Sorry Mark. In the future I will refrain from mentioning any conference unless I am also prepared to fund your registration.

=8^P

Anonymous said...

Fine, fine. I will have to suffer until the next OSCON comes around. Unless, you know of other free conferences. Hey, ESRI is having an open house on the 24th of September!

Blog Archive

About Me

Portland, Oregon, United States
I'm usually writing from my favorite location on the planet, the pacific northwest of the u.s. I write for myself only and unless otherwise specified my posts here should not be taken as representing an official position of my employer. Contact me at my gee mail account, username patrickdlogan.