"I have a mind like a steel... uh... thingy." Patrick Logan's weblog.

Search This Blog

Thursday, April 10, 2003

Are you FIT?

Just rec'd the latest ONJava newsletter where the editor mentions FIT. Highly recommended for feature acceptance tests and as a replacement for JUnit-like unit test frameworks. FIT is implemented for several programming languages.

Welcome to the latest Java newsletter. Your editor attended a talk just last night on Ward Cunningham's FIT--if you've struggled with automated customer tests, you owe it to yourself to look at this framework. I hope we can find some articles on the subject soon.

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

Portland, Oregon, United States
I'm usually writing from my favorite location on the planet, the pacific northwest of the u.s. I write for myself only and unless otherwise specified my posts here should not be taken as representing an official position of my employer. Contact me at my gee mail account, username patrickdlogan.