"I have a mind like a steel... uh... thingy." Patrick Logan's weblog.

Search This Blog

Saturday, April 30, 2005

Who I Should Vote For

Who Should You Vote For?

Who should I vote for in Wales?

Your expected outcome:

Green


Your actual outcome:



Labour 5
Conservative -19
Liberal Democrat 49
UKIP 5
Green 75
Plaid Cymru 45


You should vote: Green

The Green Party, which is of course strong on environmental issues, takes a strong position on welfare issues, but was firmly against the war in Iraq. Other key concerns are cannabis, where the party takes a liberal line, and foxhunting, which unsurprisingly the Greens are firmly against. The Greens are also anti-Europe.

Take the test at Who Should You Vote For

1 comment:

nkour said...

-- The Greens are also anti-Europe.

and you call this a 'feature'?
this is a bug my friend

Blog Archive

About Me

Portland, Oregon, United States
I'm usually writing from my favorite location on the planet, the pacific northwest of the u.s. I write for myself only and unless otherwise specified my posts here should not be taken as representing an official position of my employer. Contact me at my gee mail account, username patrickdlogan.