"I have a mind like a steel... uh... thingy." Patrick Logan's weblog.

Search This Blog

Thursday, April 13, 2006

Linux Fest Northwest incl. Tim Bray

Linux Fest Northwest is on April 29 in Bellingham, WA. That's a beautiful part of the state in the north Cascades not too far from Vancouver, BC. Admission is free.

I hope I can make it up there. Tim Bray is scheduled to talk on things non-enterprisey...

"XML, Open Source, Complexity, Simplicity"
There are a number of other interesting presentations scheduled.

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

Portland, Oregon, United States
I'm usually writing from my favorite location on the planet, the pacific northwest of the u.s. I write for myself only and unless otherwise specified my posts here should not be taken as representing an official position of my employer. Contact me at my gee mail account, username patrickdlogan.