"I have a mind like a steel... uh... thingy." Patrick Logan's weblog.

Search This Blog

Thursday, August 03, 2006

Erlang and Scheme Workshops

Marc Feeley, via Bill Clementson...

This year's Erlang Workshop and Scheme Workshop will be held in Portland, Oregon, on September 16 and 17 respectively. Of special note this year is a 90 minute tutorial on "Large Scale Software Engineering with Erlang: Using Advanced Erlang/OTP".
Bill notes a presentation on Termite Scheme, an implementation that aims to do for Scheme what Erlang did for, um, Erlang...
The Termite presentation is titled "Concurrency Oriented Programming in Termite Scheme"

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

Portland, Oregon, United States
I'm usually writing from my favorite location on the planet, the pacific northwest of the u.s. I write for myself only and unless otherwise specified my posts here should not be taken as representing an official position of my employer. Contact me at my gee mail account, username patrickdlogan.