"I have a mind like a steel... uh... thingy." Patrick Logan's weblog.

Search This Blog

Tuesday, April 03, 2007

Crazy Fuggers

(Via Blaine Buxton) Edward Povazan exclaims...

Initial exposure to Smalltalkers can be rather confusing. At first you think you understand them, after all they are speaking of an object oriented language. Then utter confusion, they are not talking about a language so much as a whole world...

I am starting to understand things and want to be in this lively Smalltalk world.

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

Portland, Oregon, United States
I'm usually writing from my favorite location on the planet, the pacific northwest of the u.s. I write for myself only and unless otherwise specified my posts here should not be taken as representing an official position of my employer. Contact me at my gee mail account, username patrickdlogan.