"I have a mind like a steel... uh... thingy." Patrick Logan's weblog.

Search This Blog

Thursday, May 31, 2007

TestDriven.Net

(via James Robertson)

Along the lines of Martin Fowler's recent expression of concern, here's this row about MSFT vs. TestDriven.Net

I am not a big IDE proponent (other than those typically found in Smalltalk). But when I was teaching and coaching agile development mainly to developers on the MSFT platform I did have Visual Studio installed, and the best thing about it was the plugin for TestDriven.Net.

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

Portland, Oregon, United States
I'm usually writing from my favorite location on the planet, the pacific northwest of the u.s. I write for myself only and unless otherwise specified my posts here should not be taken as representing an official position of my employer. Contact me at my gee mail account, username patrickdlogan.